Welcome to the
Holland Circular Economy Week Matchmaking 2018!
Get in touch with potential new partners! Whether you are looking for new technology, cooperation partners, researchpartners in the frame of a program, or just looking for clients! In the B2B matchmaking sessions you have 20 minute bilateral meetings with the companies of your choice.
The Holland Circular Economy Week Matchmaking 2018 is organized on June 14th as part of the Holland Circular Economy Week 2018, a full week program from Monday till Thursday, with site visits, a conference day with break out session workshops and a brokerage event, organized by Holland Circular Hotspot. For more information about the programm of the Holland Circular Economy Week see the website of Holland Circular Economy Week.
Why participate in a matchmaking?
An important amount of potential interesting new connections in an event, is between participants. But how can you know which interesting potential partners are walking around on the congress? And how can you find out if they might just be looking for someone like you?
The B2B Matchmaking sessions offer all participants the possibility to announce themselves and book other visitors. In 20 minutes pre-scheduled meetings you ‘speeddate’ with the other participants to quickly find out what you have in common.
In brief summary:
- Attend the combination of site visits, an international conference day and bilateral meetings.
- Meet a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, suppliers, scientists and intermediaries in the field of circular economy
- Meet many potential buyers, project or business partners in a short time.
- Prepare and choose your meetings in advance.
- 20 minutes meetings.
How to register?
- Register for the Holland Circular Economy Week (only participarting the Matchmaking is for free).
- Register separately for the B2B matchmaking sessions, via this website (button at right top of this page) and add contact data and your company information (in English) from your website.
- Describe in your marketplace profile what contacts you are looking for.
- Book the meetings that you are interested in and accept incoming bookings.
You will receive your meeting schedule a few days before the event.
We hope to see you at the Holland Circular Economy Week 2018 Matchmaking floor!
The Enterprise Europe Network Team